:
Hi everyone,

I upgraded today and all hell  broke loose- at first nothing at all was
coming through

and i was getting these errors
malware acl condition: clamd: ClamAV returned
/var/spool/exim/scan/1HRsSv-0006G8-Em: lstat() failed. ERROR

Make sure that you've enabled the supplimentary groups option and
added the clamav user to the appropriate group.

is this the entry you are referring to?
# Initialize supplementary group access (clamd must be started by root).
# Default: no
AllowSupplementaryGroups yes

malware acl condition: clamd: unable to read from socket (Operation timed
out)

I've had problems where clamd was crashing at the database reload
(check your clamd log).  I've tried a fresh install of 0.90.1 and it's
still crashing.  I'm just about to kick off a thread about this to see
what the developers want me to do to debug this :)

--
                Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor

With tax season right around the corner, make sure to follow these few simple tips. http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMFebtagline