So if you add -m 1 to the grep command that would take care of that and,
oddly enough, it short circuits the entire thing down to less than a second
on locating the path

Clam_Db_Dir=`${clamscan} --debug $tmp_dir/test.file 2>&1 | grep -m 1 -i -e

Works *very* quickly here.

I made some changes to it again this morning (the above) and modified the
MSRBL sections to use rsync instead of curl. I believe the sanesecurity sig
provider is checking at least one of the mirrors to see if they can add his
stuff to their rsync files, if that happens I will change that as well.
Although I should probably start from scratch since there is little left of
the original script anyway.

Rick

Rick

believed to be clean.