Bonjour

        Got an official E-mail from network solution
        which was detected as phishing.Heuristics.Email.SSL-Spoof.

        I know I can set the configuration flag Off, but my concern
        is more about the Phishing SSL-Spoof detection, either
        clamav is code is "wrong" or Network solution is "Wrong"

        Unfortunately I can't provide the e-mail contents (mail
        was rejected), here are the local logs..

22:52:37  MENID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX-20785dc642507
     +00  Clip: [205.178.190.228]/<mrelay2.networksolutions.com>
     +00  M-From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     +00  MRCPT: 250 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
          Address Accepted
     +00  E-From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     +00  Subject: Reset Password Request
     +00  Message-Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     +00  VIRUS=<Phishing.Heuristics.Email.SSL-Spoof>
     +01  Spam-lvl: 0.2
     +01  MsgInf: size=5912,n_error=0
     +01  RCPT:   Rejected                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

        Is there somebody else getting the same problem?, will
        the spoofing detection code "fixed"? (if it can?)

        Thanks...
--
A bientôt
Jean-Marc Pigeon                                   Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]