On Sunday August 19, 2007 at 03:10:41 (PM) Arnaud Jacques wrote:

> > Arnaud, if you are okay with it, I was thinking about adding VX
> > signature updates to my publicly available download script hosted at
> > http://www.sanesecurity.com/clamav/ss-msrbl.txt.  I currently provides
> > scripted update downloads for SaneSecurity and MSRBL signature files.  I
> > was also thinking about adding the MBL signatures, as well.
>
> I'm OK with it.

I wrote the 'scamp.sh' script that is available at "SaneSecurity". I
have all ready sent Steve an updated file that will download and
install your signatures. I am not sure if Steve has had the time to
upload it to his servers yet. He is quite busy.

Assuming that the user runs the script as directed, it should only
download your file when it changes.

--
Gerard