DBS Labs wrote:
> Rob MacGregor,
>
> I am aware that your crystal ball is broken, because you could not see my
> original post either, which I have included again for your benefit.  This was
> my second post because no one responded to my first.

You didn't mention where you installed from or how.

I can tell you that the dag.wieers repository has a fantastic rpm for
all the clam products. Out of the box, they simply work. I do
occasionally get an error like below, but it is rare and I'm assuming
caused by overloads to the db servers.

For Redhat or its variants, I'd suggest using dag. The install is almost
too easy and the updates come just long enough after a new release to
avoid most of the bugs. This is a very active area in the dag repository.

John Hinton