Greetings,

Recently, ClamAV version 0.90.2 with main.cvd version 44 and daily.cvd
version 4540 reported that an EXE on one of our servers was infected
with Hacktool.PCGI.  This EXE came from a pretty reputable source, and
when I scanned the same file with Symantec AntiVirus, it claimed that
the file was clean.  So, what now?  Is there any way I can provide
information to the folks who maintain the ClamAV virus definitions to
help them (a) determine whether ClamAV or SAV is correct, and (b) if the
latter, fine-tune the ClamAV signature to prevent this false positive
from recurring?  Basically, what's the protocol for a suspected false
positive?

Thanks,

  jik