Hi Andrea:

Just as a shortcut next with yum do:

yum install "postfix*" or yum install "amavisd-new*" or yum install
"clamav*"

Note: the asterisk does the job of telling yum to find any
permutations/spelling variations which follow after the *.  Doing this saves
some typing and liberates you from using rpm as rpm is invoked from within
yum anyway.  Invoking and installing via rpm again is being redundant to no
purpose especially as yum has self-check and cross-check features which rpm
doesn't know about.  Yum is designed to do the rpm package analyses for you.

Regarding the .conf files, do:

$whereis clamd.conf

or

#whereis clamd.conf

Simply for your information those files are installed in /etc or elsewhere
(I'm not in my Linux system right now so I can't be specific).  Use whereis
for more info.

All the best...