Dear Edwin and Jim,

Thank you very much for your help and messages. And I'm so sorry if I
disturb this mailing list, because I'm a newbie to learn about Linux!

After receive a series of reply from Edwin, I can understand more about
clamav. And I think it is a good case study for any newbie likes me!

And I think that Jim is right when said that problem is SELinux. However,
could you please to suggest some topics about SELinux for me to fix this
problem for clamav? I also try by myself, but if I have some instruction
from you, I think I will learn faster and fix my error sooner!

Thank you for everything!