I searched the mailing list for a message that is showing on my mail.err log
file.
 I did "postcat msg | clamscan -" and it took a lot to scan it, an hour. What
is odd is that the message saved at /var/spool/amavis/tmp/ is 9.8M (du -sh on
the dir), but clamscan said it scanned 19M. No viruses found.
 I tried setting "ArchiveMaxFileSize" on /etc/clamd.conf to 8M, so this message
would be sent without being scanned(?), stop Postfix, Amavis, Clamd, restarted
them, but didn't work. The message was scanned again, and it stopped with the
same message on /var/log/mail.err.

 Is there a way to free the message, I mean, let it be sent, without being
scanned? I want this message to get out of my mailq, how can I do that?

 thanks

=