Török Edwin wrote:
> Brian Morrison wrote:
>> Török Edwin wrote:

>>> Did you install libclamunrar_iface.so, and libclamunrar.so?
>>>
>> Yes, the rpm build script packaged them correctly, they're in the rpm if
>> I look with rpm -qpl <package> and clamav-0.92.1 also has these
>> installed on my system, it was built using the same rpm build script.
>>
>> I'm wondering if somehow it's not picking up something from a header
>> file, I have the -devel package installed for 0.92.1 but I'm building
>> using the files supplied in the tarball so the new version should have
>> everything it needs.
>
> Can you try to build manually? Just a simple ./configure && make; and
> then run clamd/clamd.

Yes, I'll try that later, I'm current remote and don't want to upset a
running system too much.

> Please upload the build logs somewhere (or open a bugreport on bugzilla).

OK, I'll do that if I can't resolve it.

I've checked that there are no old libclamav* files anywhere, they are
only in /usr/lib/, I've also checked that ld.so.conf is sane, and indeed
it is the only relevant paths are /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib in that order.

I'm wondering if somehow the older libclamunrar* files are not being
overwritten, but I can't see why that would happen.

--

Brian