Naomi Hospodarsky wrote:
> In the output of the config.log I posted, you'll see that clamav is
> looking for the libs in /usr/local/include (where GMP installed its
> files), but for some reason doesn't see them. So it's not that clamav
> is looking in the wrong location, exactly, but that it is, for some
> reason, not seeing what's there.

No - it's looking only for the header files in the include directory (.h
files). The linker will look in the library path or the system default
library search path and that certainly will not include your path.

So to hasten this along, try putting the gmp.h file in
/usr/local/include and the .a files in /usr/local/lib and try again. It
can't hurt.

dp