All,

After building and installing the new .93 version I am having an issue with
the milter. usually after starting up clam process (freshclam, clamd, and
clamav-milter), the entry in the logs looks like this:

After freshclam has updated the definitions the first time, the line looks
like this:

Now, it is never changing. it just shows the app version(s).
I have also built it on RH5, and it is working as expected.

I am at a loss at to where to start debugging. The fresh clam logs show it's
updating the db, clamd -V shows: ClamAV 0.93/6979/Mon Apr 28 09:01:56 2008

And clamv-milter is detecting virus'

Here is how I start the process'
echo "Starting freshclam"
freshclam -d -c 24
sleep 5
echo "Starting clamd"
clamd STREAM
sleep 2
echo "Starting clamav-milter"
clamav-milter -lo --pidfile=/var/run/clamd/clamav-milter.pid --timeout=0
--max-children=50 --from --headers -p [EMAIL PROTECTED]
.com -Q clamav /var/run/clamd/clmilter.sock

Here is my configure options:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/clamav \
  --enable-milter \
  --mandir=/usr/local/man \
  --with-libgmp-prefix=/usr/local \
  --with-libbz2-prefix=/usr/local