Hello,

I tried to update ClamAV from version 0.91.2 to 0.93 in a machine running
CentOS and Zimbra.
To start the services with Zimbra I typed the following command: zmcontrol
start

and the following message appeared:
Starting antivirus...FAILED
clamd failed to start

I looked at the log at: /opt/zimbra/log/clamd.log and saw the following
message:
ERROR: Parse error at line 241: Unknown option ArchiveMaxFileSize.
ERROR: Can't open/parse the config file /opt/zimbra/conf/clamd.conf

So I commented this line at /opt/zimbra/conf/clamd.conf:
# ArchiveMaxFileSize 100M

but when I try to start the service again (zmcontrol start) the same error
message appears again and the line ArchiveMaxFileSize is no longer commented
(!!!)
What do I need to do ?

Thanks for any help.