--On 22 May 2008 07:23:25 -0600 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Ian Eiloart wrote:
>> If you want our help with this, then please say (a) where the release
>> can  be found, and (b) where a changelist can be found.
>>

> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/clamav/clamav-0.93rc1.tar.gz

Thanks. That makes it possible to participate.

> ChangeLog is in the tar file.

Hmm, well sort of. The point of asking for this was to motivate people to
participate. They will if they think the changes are significant to them.

Unfortunately, this changelog doesn't even identify which of the changes
were made between 0.93 and 0.93.1 RC1! Even if it did, the entries (eg:
"sigtool/sigtool.c: fix arg handling in vbadump()")are only really
meaningful to developers. Presumably, most of them have already tested this
release candidate.

Now, I will attempt to compile the release candidate, but I can't even
think about trying to test it because I don't have a clue what the bug
fixes are supposed to be.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex