Andreas:

2008/6/8 Andreas Schwantner, MAS, MSC, MPOS, Med <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi
> It was maybe a bad example
> I have the problem with all my mails i want to receive
> So all mails get a reject=553 5.3.0 Rejected - see http://ordb.org/
> In the log, no mail comes through.
>
> So thanks Rick
> Y meen it is a problem in the sendmail.mc file ?
>
> So is it possible to add
> INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`clamav',`S=local:/var/run/clamav/clmilter.sock,F=,
> T=S:4m;R:4m;C:30s:E:10m')dnl
> define(`confINPUT_MAIL_FILTERS', `clamav')dnl
>
> directly in sendmail.cf ?

This has nothing to do with ClamAV. Fix any issues regarding whichever
RBLs you're using in yout sendmail.mc, then recompile sendmail.cf, and
restart sendmail.

Right now i can't get a connection to ordb.org, but I suspect it has
gone out of bussiness, and by default lists every ip in the net, so
admins would notice it and then disable it at their MTAs.

> thanks
> Andreas

Kind regards,

Luis