Hi there,
I have to say that some of them maybe old ones,but we collected them using
bbs,you may don't know how many virus spreading in China,almost all people
using Windows,and many of them don't know how to keep their PC in security.
And I didn't say that I have about 500MB undetected virus,maybe they can detect
by other antivirus software,that's my falut,what I really means is I have over
500MB virus up to now,and they are not tested if they can detect by ClamAV.Up
to now,I have already confirmed 214 files that clamav cannot detect but other
software can,and much more will be found by the continue of my test(I only
scanned about 40MB files now).
I think my clamav are freshed correctly,I don't use clamd but using clamscan to
detect the files,and before that,I will run update using freshclam in root user
mode.

Regards,
Aron Xu