On 21.02.09 15:15, Francesco Peeters wrote:
> Even if *you* do not remember, the list *does*, so looking at those same
> f*ing headers will tell you what exact address it was sent to... Just
> follow the "Received: from *** for ***" headers down to the last one
> before "clamav.net" starts showing up in the "for" part...

While not all MTAs add that info into the header, the recipient should be
able to find that out from queue IDs (if the ML doesn't use VERP for list
mail) or Received: headers, should have the copy of subscription
confirmation. And, finally, he should have to remember where he did
subscribe the list from!