Hello Erik, the previous replier with the HAVP suggestion is in all-likelihood
your best if not easier choice. FWIF: there is also a so-called ICAP solution
which has built in support in squid 3.x. So far I and only one other ML member
has got it to compile and work. In fact I have it deployed as a daemon and the
squid daemon and the icap daemon communicate but never find any viruses even if
I download the eicar test file. The other ML member claims to get a response
when he downloads the eicar virus test file. The only advantage to ICAP is the
squid.conf is the only real configuration needed.

Og, Hvordan står det till i Danmark? My wife and my other Norske friends say:
Hei, Hei!

Erik P. Olsen wrote ..