On 17.06.09 17:11, Tomasz Kojm wrote:
> In this case it doesn't make much sense to submit them, however many
> thanks for your willingness!

Another issue, on our company;s mail servers: We have more of them (8
currently). The traffic is splitted between them, so although the stats
would be submitted, they often won't be:

    130 w04
     37 t04
     26 t01
     13 t02
     10 t03
      4 w01
      1 w03
      1 w02

222 total...
I'm going to turn off one of anti-spam measures on our mail backup (it's not
suitable for that kind of servers) so I can expect that number to grow in a
short time...

Nothing is fool-proof to a talented fool.