On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:20:03 +0100, Matthias Häker <mhae...@its-h.de>
articulated:

> Hi
>
> after changing line 453-463 in others.h to
>
> #else /* ! _WIN32 */
> //#if HAVE_SYSCONF_SC_PAGESIZE
> //static inline int cli_getpagesize(void) { return
> sysconf(_SC_PAGESIZE); } //#define HAVE_CLI_GETPAGESIZE 1
> //#else
> //#if HAVE_GETPAGESIZE
> static inline int cli_getpagesize(void) { return getpagesize(); }
> #define HAVE_CLI_GETPAGESIZE 1
> //#endif /* HAVE_GETPAGESIZE */
> //#endif /* HAVE_SYSCONF_SC_PAGESIZE */
> #endif /* _WIN32 */
>
> i was able to compile with gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (release)
> [FreeBSD] with
>
> ./configure --disable-gcc-vcheck
>
> gcc 4.3.0 is on my Machine but i get "checking size of
> short...configure:error: can not determine size of short."
>

> for now i have clamd up and running:-) i will check the logs if it is
> running stable.

> http://wiki.clamav.net http://www.clamav.net/support/ml

Well, I am glad to see that you have it up and running. I was wondering
though if this was just an exercise? FreeBSD-4.8 has been deprecated
for years. Wouldn't it just be easier to update to the latest version
which would also include security fixes, etc?

--
Jerry
clamav.u...@seibercom.net

So... did you ever wonder, do garbage men take showers before they
go to work?