On 4/18/2010 5:16 PM, Hauke Duden wrote:

I did what you asked me to do and it seems that the problem is not in
clamav. The files in question are marked as having a size of 4096, but
when I open them I only get a few bytes of data. The strange thing is
that they are all in /sys. Some in /sys/module, some in /sys/kernel and
some in /sys/hypervisor.

Have you encountered anything like this before? Are these special files
that should not be scanned? If so, what directories should I exclude?

I was guessing that was going to be the case when I saw your mail. Yes, exclude: /dev /proc and /sys

--
Chris