lists wrote:

Please show us some evidence that clamav made you install there free product on your server. Why didn't you install "some other product"? Is it your server? Then you have the power to install every product you want onto the machine but YOU choose Clamav and they didn't ordered/payed/beat you to dead if you didn't install there product.

Doesn't change a thing. If you threaten me with a course of action, if I
fail to do something that is blackmail. It's nothing else. It does not
matter if the product is free.
For instance, if I go to a shop and they give me a radio free. I take
that radio home and use it. If that shop then calls me up and says 'If
you don't change that radio, I'm going to break it' it is a case of
blackmail.

Have a nice day :-)
How is warning you that there is a change blackmail? I think the notices from banks and credit card companies that they are going jack my interest rate to 30% (inject whatever percentage you like) and if I do not like it I can immediately pay off my debt. Now THAT is blackmail. ClamAV gave you warning. Why did you not simply unistall ClamAV and go with another product?

Have a nice day :^)

Jim