Hello everyone

I am in the process of setting up a clamav on all our linux servers. Is it
possible to setup a private mirror and if so do I follow the same procedure as
for a public mirror only there will be no public access?

Kobus Bensch

The Logic Group Enterprises Limited. Logic House, Waterfront Business Park,
Fleet Road, Fleet,   Hampshire, GU51 3SB, United Kingdom. Registered in
England. Registered No. 2609323

The information in this email and any attachments are confidential and may be
legally privileged and protected by law. It is for the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose, copy,
distribute, print or rely on the content of this email or its attachments. If
this email has been received by you in error please advise the sender and
delete the email from your computer.