* Török Edwin wrote:

> Shouldn't Good_file be considered malicious in this case?
> It was created for the purpose of hash collision with Bad_file ...

What if however, good_file was never created for that purpose.
More fodder for the FP DB.
:-)

The question isn't, why was this created? The question is, is this file a virus?

Until we have a loaded & clean file that are the same size and have the same
MD5 checksum, this discussion is just theoretical.

We need the test case outlined above to "blow up" the current Engine.  Until
someone builds it, this won't get fixed.  I sincerely hope the "good guys"
build it first.

--
Sincerely,

Nathan Gibbs