Hi,

> I replayed daily.cvd updates between 11054 -> 11158, and didn't find any
> leaks.

Here is the ps output from another system. This one's using 300MB of RAM:

USER       PID %CPU %MEM   VSZ  RSS TTY      STAT START   TIME COMMAND
vscan      351  2.8 30.7 893128 316584 ?     S    May30 361:03 /usr/bin/freshcla

The databases are being updated, but logging stopped on May 31st,
after the freshclam log was rotated, it seems.

> Are you using some other databases such as safebrowsing, or 3rdparty
> databases?

Yes, output is here:

http://pastebin.com/0875bWUw

> Also can you paste the output of your clamconf -n?

You can find it here:

http://pastebin.com/aUjAWNya

I'm using gcc-2.96 and 2.4.31, so not even sure if you support it, but
it will be some time before I can upgrade.

Thanks,
Alex