On 06/09/2010 03:12 PM, DAVID BERTHIAU wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have installed clamav with squidclam for a proxy (0.96 with package and
> 0.96.1 with sources) but when I test it with eicar files

> (found on http://techlabs.bluecoat.com/) the eicar.lha, eicar.lzh

Support for external unarchivers was dropped 2 years ago.
Clamscan doesn't support lha/lzh.

>, eicar.pgp and

I don't see this file on that site. What is it?
If it is a pgp encrypted file, ClamAV can't guess the passphrase...

> eicaruue1.bin

This one looks truncated, please open a bug and we'll have a look.
uudecode is not able to decode it either, xdeview can decode it though.

> and eicarmime1.bin

This one is meant to be sent as an email in MIME format.
If you add some email headers to it, then it will be detected.

Best regards,
--Edwin