> Hi all,
>
> I was thinking of implementing the MSRBL signatures, as they are
> described on the sanesecurity site, but it appears they haven't been
> updated in quite some time. I wouldn't have considered it, except that
> they are listed on the sanesecurity site.
>
> Are they still effective? Perhaps they are updated and I just haven't
> found where the latest versions are?

Hi Alex,

MSRBL signatures haven't been update in a while, the last bit of news was
this blog post, explaining the reason why:

http://msrbl.blogspot.com/2010/01/msrbl-status-update-as-some-of-you-have.html

I'm hoping to find a bit of time to update the list of databases on the
site, to reflect this, so I'd leave them off, until they come back.

Cheers,

Steve
Sanesecurity