----- Message from edwinto...@gmail.com ---------
    Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 12:46:40 +0300
    From: Török Edwin <edwinto...@gmail.com>
 Subject: Re: [Clamav-users] Fwd: Important mail marked as spam
      To: ClamAV users ML <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
Cc: a...@isac.gov.in, RAKESH KUMAR <rak...@isac.gov.in>, RAJIV RATAN CHETWANI <ra...@isac.gov.in>

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 14:35:40 +0530
ANANT S ATHAVALE <a...@isac.gov.in> wrote:

Dear List,

I have got a complaint from one of our users that, a genuine mail has
got identified as virus: Heuristics.Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain,
with internal reference code as ' 02103-11/QCZxxtAvePMy'.

May be this reference code is from Amavisd-new...

That reference code is not coming from ClamAV, it has no reference
codes. Its probably some reference code of some 3rdparty app that uses
ClamAV for scanning.

I don't
know what exactly is the meaning of internal reference code.

We are not quarantining the mails which are detected as infected.
Under this condition, I really do not know the genuinity of the
actual mail which has been blocked.

But, it looks like this is a false positive as the recipient has
confirmed with the bank that such mails are being sent.

What is the way out that in future such mail is not detected as
virus.  How to address this issue.  Please let me know.

daily.pdb lists hdfcbank.com and I see hdfcbank.net below that might be
a problem.
Try adding this to local.wdb:
M:hdfcbank.com:hdfcbank.net
M:hdfcbank.net:hdfcbank.com

If that doesn't work then we'd need a copy of that email, or at least
the output of 'clamscan --debug <youremail> |grep Phishcheck'

Best regards,
--Edwin

----- End message from edwinto...@gmail.com -----

Regards,