On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 09:50:22 +0000
James Brown <jbrownfi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Török Edwin wrote:
> > On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 05:24:19 +0000
> > James Brown <jbrownfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> When scanning, clamscan give me the above messages of errors.
> >> What could it mean?
> >
> > It probably means that the file changed its size while you were
> > scanning it, i.e. clamscan thought the file still had 4077 more
> > bytes, but when trying to read from it, it got an end-of-file (0
> > bytes). Or it could be a bug somewhere.
> >
> How can I find what it is?

If you are running 0.96.5, then you can set 'DevLiblog yes' in
clamd.conf, set a 'LogFile /tmp/clamd.log' (or some other path), and
run a clamdscan, it will log the filename next to the warning message.

If not (or the problem doesn't occur with clamd) then run
clamscan -rvi /path/to/directory >log 2>&1

The file causing it is the last one shown as 'Scanning' prior to the
warning message.

Best regards,
--Edwin