On Sep 13, 2011, at 8:15 AM, Dan <dantear...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yet more failure on 88.198.67.125, this morning.  This one is a double.

I was going to wait a few more days to mention this, but since you bring it
up...

I have seen this twice a day almost every day since 29 Aug.  The only times I
didn't see this was when the database was reported to be up-to-date.  During
that same period, I was _never_ able to successfully connect to it.  This can't
be just my bad luck.

Also, why was this mirror the first one checked from 2-10 Sep?  I thought there
was supposed to be more randomness in the list.  This morning was the first
time a different server appeared first this month.

Sent from Janet's iPad

-Al-
--
Al Varnell