On 2012-2-7 18:27 , Reynolds, David C. wrote:
> Thanks for the quick replies.  I was able to run those tests.
>
> As to why I would install ClamAV, it is an IA requirement that we scan for
> viruses on remote file transfers that go thru this system and there aren't
> too many options that will run under IRIX.

I haven't got any experience with IRIX, but I do wonder: why are you using tits
for testing purposes? That seems inappropriate.

Everyone else uses canaries! The tits scare too easily and will fly at the
slightest sound. Canaries are more reliable. And if there's a virus in range,
they just die :)

PS ;-)

--
Jan-Pieter Cornet
SSL is only keeping your connection safe from hackers, crooks and three