Hi all,

Now I use Snort-2.9.2.1 and clamd-0.97.3-3 on the same OS, Scientific Linux
6.1 (i686).
Since around a month ago, whenever daily clamscan is finished, the same
following False Positive has been detected and the files have been
mandatorily deleted:

/etc/snort/rules/web-client.rules: CVE_2005_1342 FOUND
/etc/snort/rules/shellcode.rules: Exploit.Alpha_Upper FOUND
/etc/snort/rules/web-activex.rules: CVE_2011_3397-6 FOUND

I thought this issue was FP and reported it to the site below, but it has
still been detected even if I update the .cvd file and no fix has not seemed
to be provided.

http://www.clamav.net/lang/en/sendvirus/submit-fp/

I temporarily exclude "/etc/snort/rules" directory from the target one of
clamscan.
What should I do later?

Regards,
Yoshii