> Oh, and I now realize that this is outside of freshclam's control, being
> a sanesecurity signature.  I removed the mbl.db and disabled that
> cronjob until we sort this out...

Hi John,

Actually, just to clarify... it's not a Sanesecurity signature and it's
not distributed by Sanesecurity either, it's a Malware patrol signature,
which can be downloaded using one of the download scripts.

What download script are you using?

I'm wondering if either the download from malware patrol failed and you
only got the www. bit of the signature, they pushed out a faulty signature
or you are running out of memory/resources and clamd didn't fully load all
the signature.

Bit hard to say really... but I'd start by re-downloading the dbs and then
using sigtool to check the sig again, before restarting clamd.

Cheers,

Steve
Sanesecurity