From:   Török Edwin <ed...@clamav.net>
To:     clamav-users@lists.clamav.net
Date:   07/03/2012 14:25
Subject:        Re: [clamav-users] ClamAV support for AIX 7.1
Sent by:        clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net

On 03/07/2012 04:18 PM, Steve G Harnett wrote:
> Hello all,
> Can anyone tell me if ClamAV is capable of running on AIX 7.1
> and if there
> are any users using it please?

We got occasional compile error reports on AIX 5.x/6.x, and fixed those.
I don't remember any bugreports about AIX 7, so either nobody is using it,
or ClamAV works flawlessly.

If you have access to an AIX 7.1 system here is what you can do:
1. Download ClamAV 0.97.3 (see
http://www.clamav.net/lang/en/download/sources/)
2. Build it:
$ ./configure && make
3. Run make check:
$ make check

If you find any problems report it on our bugzilla:
https://bugzilla.clamav.net/

Best regards,
--Edwin

Unless stated otherwise above: