On 08/29/2012 09:46 AM, Maarten Broekman wrote:
> [...]

I think he meant that {7-8}facebook.com matches,

 * http://facebook.com
 * https://facebook.com
 * i go to facebook.com
 *  visit facebook.com
 * ...

Whether or not that's a problem depends on context. I guess <a href="i
go to facebook.com"> is not so bad, but false positives are almost by
definition unintended consequences so I'd be careful.