On Sep 25, 2012, at 6:05 PM, Dennis Peterson <denni...@inetnw.com> wrote:
> On 9/25/12 2:16 PM, Joel Esler wrote:
>>>
>>> I just visited the page and some idiot at SourceFire has decided I need to
>>> join one of several social sites and deal with yet another EULA in order to
>>> participate. That sure as hell isn't going to happen - most of those sites
>>> are already blocked in my spam/scam/irritation filters.
>>>
>>> Who thinks of this stuff?
>>
>> To which site are you referring?
>
> http://www.stats.clamav.net/

OpenID is probably the way to go there if you wanted to sign in (without having
to go through Google/social) as kind of the default standard.  As far as
agreeing to an EULA to participate, you only need to agree to sign in, I
believe you can contribute anonymously.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT