Hi--

On Dec 7, 2012, at 12:01 PM, Ronaldo Luiz de Carvalho wrote:
> I have a CentOS server running ClamAV. When the server receive e-mails with
> attached files, some files attached has inside files with extension .cmd,
> .bat, .cpl and others.
>
> My doubt is how could I set ClamAV to reject or delete this attached files
> or even the entire e-mail?

ClamAV is a malware scanner.  It's not intended to perform MIME-type recognition
or make email decisions like reject or delete.

You want something like amavisd or MIMEDefang which interface via a MTA like
sendmail via milter API, or Postfix's content_filter / check_policy_service
stuff.

Regards,
--
-Chuck