Hi,

I've been puzzling over a ClamAV installation I was handed.

Is there an easy way to verify which signatures are being loaded/used?

It's not clear to me, where you go to enable/disable signatures.
I see quite a lot of signatures being downloaded by freshclam and/or
the unofficial-sigs.sh jobs.  However I don't see evidence in my maillogs
of hits on more than 6 of them.  We have fairly busy mail routers so
I'd expect to hit on some of the others at least once a day.

I hunted around on Wiki/FAQ and web searches couldn't find an
answer to this.

Thanks!