Hello , i'm new in this list , i'll explain my configuration and my problem.

I have a Centos 5.9 server with ClamAV 0.98/17947 with c-icap working together with squid 3.1.20 , i use the official database and every hour i do a freschclam by cron. There is a file (http://central.maven.org/maven2/net/java/dev/jna/jna/3.4.0/jna-3.4.0.jar) that is being detected as a heuristic broken executable but when i try to send it like a false positive the official web page says that do no detect anything , that i must update my database (is up to date) or if i use a not official database i must contact the author (i use the official database) , what is the problem? how can i fix it?
thanks, i'll wait your answer.

--

Mariano Sebastian Cherlo
Administrador de Redes e Internet