http://blog.clamav.net/2014/03/clamav-095-engine-end-of-life.html

ClamAV 0.95 Engine End of Life Announcement
ClamAV Community,

This notice is to inform you that effective immediately ClamAV 0.95 (and all
minor versions) is no longer supported in accordance with ClamAV's EOL policy
which can be found here:

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq/blob/master/faq/faq-eol.md

While the current CVD's being distributed will still work on ClamAV 0.95, and
we are not enabling the functionality to actually make those versions be able
to update, this does serve as notice that we are no longer going to be testing
against that version in our regression tests.

We will also be EOL'ing 0.96 in coming months, so if either of those versions
is currently in use, it is highly suggested that you upgrade to the most
current version.

Thank you for using ClamAV!