On Apr 11, 2014, at 3:14 AM, Steve Basford
<steveb_cla...@sanesecurity.com<mailto:steveb_cla...@sanesecurity.com>> wrote:

Dear all,

I the past - before the latest takeover - I used the git repository to
keep track of updates and/or other changes. I notice that since the
latest takeover the git repository only is used when a new version has
been released, thus defeating the practical use of the git repository.

Hi Frans,

+1

Must admit I miss seeing the changelog being updated quite a bit
before the actual release comes into play, plus it gives a bit of a road-map.

Let us discuss this internally and I’ll get back to you all on this.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager