I have been using ClamAV for years and never had any issues!!

Oh well... - a good run indeed.

Mac OSX 10.5.8
clamav-0.98.3

It will configure - the make file exits with the following error:

crypto.c: In function 'cl_validate_certificate_chain':
crypto.c:834: error: 'X509_VERIFY_PARAM' undeclared (first use in this
function)
crypto.c:834: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
crypto.c:834: error: for each function it appears in.)
crypto.c:834: error: 'param' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[4]: *** [libclamav_internal_utils_la-crypto.lo] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have tested the build on OSX 10.6 - no problem. All systems that are still
using 10.5.8 fail with the above error (that I have tested).

Reinstalled clamav-0.98.1 - no issues.

Any suggestions? I can not upgrade these systems to a newer OS - they are
located in a colo facility.

--
Gary