On May 13, 2014, at 4:24 AM, Al Varnell
<alvarn...@mac.com<mailto:alvarn...@mac.com>> wrote:

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 01:04 AM, James Lee wrote:

(Please don't top post.)

Please leave moderation functions to the moderators.  There could possibly be a
rule preventing it, but I’m unaware of any and there are examples in this
thread of Sourcefire contributors top posting.  For technical lists, it’s often
preferred in order to retain all details.

There is no requirement to bottom post (even though I think it to be better).
I say, if a threat is already in bottom-post mode, keep doing it.  Otherwise,
whatever.  This is not something to argue about I guess.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager