The OP brought up several points, none of which were addressed.

1. Nevertheless, the detection rate of viruses, trojans, etc. is not very good. Almost every time I submit a sample file on virustotal.com ClamAV can not detect the virus or malware.

2. Up to now, I never got a notification, although "Notify me" was checked.

3. Why shall we not post more than two sample files per day ?

4. What can we do to improve the detection rate of ClamAV ?

Let's start the conversation.

dp