You have certainly found the correct pair as your message is still showing up
immediately as infected here.

Heuristics detections are accomplished by the engine, not a specific signature.
 The line you found in daily.hdb identifies this as one of several hundred
mostly financial institutions that are analyzed by the heuristics engine for
hyperlinks that do not route the user to a web site the same or a specifically
associated URL.  In this case tdcanadatrust.com has not been associated with
aeroplan.com by using an “M:” whitelist database record.

I’m not sure why a --debug run didn’t show this.  You should see the words
"Phishcheck:" and/or "cli_magic_scandesc:” somewhere around those domains, as I
always do when I run across such FP’s.

-Al-
--
Al Varnell
Mountain View, CA

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 08:55 AM, Kris Deugau wrote:

> I just came across a FP report for a hit from
> Heuristics.Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain.
>
> On checking the message by hand, it no longer triggers this test, either
> on my desktop test/dev system running 0.98.4, or on the production
> servers running 0.97.6.
>
> Examining the message by hand, the best guess I can make about the
> triggering URL is:

<snip>