On 09/09/14 14:28, McCarthy, John D. wrote:
A million thanks.  This is what I needed.  Many of my systems do not connect to
the internet.  This should be noted in an obvious place on the webpage where
users can get the files.  I suspect this will be a hot issue for the users who
have not been to the site in a month.

    The links are there on the download section of the site !!!

http://www.clamav.net/download.html

If this is not viable, you may use these direct download links: main.cvd | daily.cvd | bytecode.cvd
(and the filenames linked to the URLs)

--

        Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
        Leonardo Rodrigues