Georges,

You should be using the freshclam tool provided with ClamAV to download updates
from our mirror infrastructure.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager

On Sep 15, 2014, at 2:03 PM, Volcy, Georges
<georges.vo...@pseg.com<mailto:georges.vo...@pseg.com>> wrote:

I've been unable to find and download daily.cvd  files on the
clamav.net<http://clamav.net> site.
I wanted to know if clamav is no longer providing the daily.cvd  files.
I'm still running clamav version 0.97.
Thanks,
Georges Volcy
SCADA Engineer - EMS
PSEG Long Island
CNI - EMS Provisioning & Support
(516) 545-4481 (Desk)
(516) 492-9773 (Cell)
(516) 545-4064 (Office)
Note: As of January 1, 2014, my email address is now
georges.vo...@pseg.com<mailto:georges.vo...@pseg.com><mailto:georges.vo...@pseg.com>

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment(s), is
intended solely for use by the named addressee(s).  If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person designated as responsible for delivering such messages
to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to disclose, copy, distribute
or retain this message, in whole or in part, without written authorization from
PSEG.  This e-mail may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately. This notice is included in all e-mail messages leaving
PSEG.  Thank you for your cooperation.