Hello All,

I am quite new to mailScanner. After setting up some test-systems, I now have
one running in production, in front of an Exchange 2013 box.
Al my minor problems were solved and i finally had a box running smoothly. But
suddenly (after 3 weeks) my mailqueue starts growing after midnight and no
mails are delivered. Research showed me that at a certain point permissions are
changed from the /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming and
/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine directories, so that MailScanner is unable to
make a new folder for that day.

The permissions are changed as:

drwxr-x---   9 postfix root 4096 Nov  5 08:03 incoming
drwxr-x---   8 root apache  4096 Nov  5 07:56 quarantine

They should be:

drwxr-x---   9 postfix postfix 4096 Nov  5 08:03 incoming
drwxr-x---   8 postfix apache  4096 Nov  5 07:56 quarantine

This has happened for the last 3 nights now. I changed them back manually, but
they seem to go back every day and i cant figure out when this happens and what
makes it happen.

Anybody any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Mark