Hi, thanks for replying. I am using Firefox.

On 22-12-2014 18:23, andreisa...@live.ie wrote:
Hi Nele,
I've just downloaded clamwin a few minutes ago and haven't seen any issues.
What browser are you using ?

Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 18:15:38 +0100
From: ys...@telfort.nl
To: clamav-users@lists.clamav.net
Subject: [clamav-users] Trouble downloading the latest Clamwin version

Hi folks,

Trying to download the latest version of Clamwin, I just ended up in a
loop. It didn't work:  on hitting the download button, I saw a countdown
screen, but after that I was just redirected to the former screen with
the download button and nothing ever happened, no matter how often I
repeated the hit! Since I've been downloading Clamwin for several years
without ever experiencing any trouble, I'm quite schocked.

Somewhere in the FAQ list, I saw that I had better remove the older
version, which I did, but I still can't download the new version, so
here I am without any virus protection.

Please could anyone advise me?
Thanking you in advance!

Nele