Hi,

I'm using the latest clamav on fedora20 with amavisd and postfix to protect a few hundred users and recently learned one of them were infected with cryptowall 2.0.

I'm curious what the level of protection is for these viruses and what's being done to protect against them?

I've done quite a bit of searching online and really haven't been able to find much regarding these viruses and clamav.

I'd appreciate any further documents or other methods of protection that people are using to block these?

Thanks,
Alex